If you want to cook delicious dishes in a short time, then Microwave Oven is the best tool for this. With the help of Microwave, full of baking, grill and many other features, not only can you make quick but tasty and perfect food. Nowadays, good and cheap Microwaves are available in the market, yet if you are in this dilemma, then let us know how and where to buy a good Microwave in low price.
1. AmazonBasics 23 L Convection Microwave: This Microwave has facilities for bake, grill and defrost. Its MRP is Rs 15,999 but after the discount you can buy it for just Rs 6,999.
2. AmazonBasics 30 L Convection Microwave: In this Microwave with a Warranty of 1 year, you can make dishes in different ways. By the way, its price is 19,999 rupees, but after the discount you can buy it for only 8,999 rupees i.e. you can save a total of 11,000 rupees.
3. AmazonBasics 20 L Solo Microwave: In this basic microwave, food for 2 to 3 people can be made. Its MRP is 8,999 rupees but after a discount of 56 percent you can buy it for only Rs. 3,999.
4. Koryo 20 L Solo Microwave Oven: This Microwave has a very good texture. The easier it is to use it, the clearer it is. This Solo Microwave Oven (KMS2311, Black) of 20L is priced at Rs 4,199.
5. Panasonic 20 L Solo Microwave Oven: The Warranty of this Microwave is one year old. The MRP of this Solo Microwave Oven (NN-ST266BFDG, Black) is Rs 7,890, after a discount of 37 percent, you can buy it for just Rs 4,990.
Microwave oven is one of the most important of the appliances in our kitchen and if you have not yet purchased a microwave, then you are keeping yourself and your kitchen away from a versatile appliance. And now it was a time when microwaves were used only to heat food. Microwave oven is a multi-tasking appliance in which you can do cooking, baking, reheating, and it can be of all types. In such a situation, if you are also planning to buy a microwave oven, then first know how it is and what should be kept in mind while buying it ….
There are 3 types of microwaves
Solo or conventional such microwave ovens are very small and very simple to use. They also cost less and you can use it in basic cooking functions such as heating food, defrosting food.
Such microwaves also have facilities for baking, grilling and toasting in addition to the normal functions and are priced slightly higher than Solo.
It is a multipurpose microwave that can perform all types of cooking functions easily. You can even barbecue the food in it. When food is placed inside such a microwave, it has uniform heat from all sides and the convection is also more expensive than microwave, solo and grill.
Know these things while buying
Size: The size of the microwave is decided on the basis of how many people you want to cook. For example, a small microwave with 18 to 20 liters would be best for a family of 2 or 3 members. However, 20 to 23 liter medium size microwaves are the most popular and the most sold.
Company: Talking about the famous microwave makers, Samsung, LG, Toshiba, IFB, Godrej – all these companies make microwave oven. Different companies have different microwaves and their warranties and sales.
Automatic Sensor: Microwave ovens which have automatic sensor are automatically closed after cooking. This prevents the food from being overheated.
Power Rating: The higher the oven’s power rating, the shorter the cooking time. Smaller sized microwaves are typically 800 to 1000 watts with less power consumption.
Child Safety Lock: If you have children in your family, then you must ask about this feature when buying a microwave. If the electric lock system is in the oven then the oven will not be misused and will avoid any kind of accident.
Many of us buy microwave containers by seeing the ‘safe’ mark. Since there is a safe mark in their back, we are also relaxed. However, having this written only on them is not a guarantee of being safe.
Reduction of containers
Microwave containers should be used only after they meet the standards for use. However, experts believe that containers with a thin plastic body are not safe even if they have a safe mark on them. Many studies have shown that BPA i.e. Bisphenol A comes out of these containers and when they are heated, they are added to the food. Taking BPA in small amounts is very harmful and its effect lasts for a long time. Now the demand to ban it is also rising.
Experts say that many plastic containers, once used, are not cleaned properly for the next use. Some amount of plastic is found in food. Also, such containers, where detergent or paint, etc. are kept, should never be used for washing and keeping food
Use thick glass utensils for oven. Heat the food again in good glassware. Avoid using decorative glass plates. Paper plates can be used to heat food.